Thread: How to share internet on MacBook WiFi

How to share internet on MacBook WiFi

On the MacBook I have seen that sharing Internet connection is really possible. You will be able to have the same from Mac to iPod Touch. I have seen that it is useful if you are not at the WiFi thing bur if you do have WiFi then I really think that the scenario might have changed a bit. Also the thing is that I have seen that sharing it on the cell phone is pretty easy. You will be able to have this activated via Sharing option in System Preferences. Now the thing is that when I try to launch the Safari browser then it just hangs up there and the page simply does not get load. I have even seen the same trouble with the YouTube and iTunes WiFi store. I just cannot see it working and hence will be happy if someone can help me with the issue there.

Re: How to share internet on MacBook WiFi

I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can simply have a check on the connection and the configuration again and see if that can help you out there. Go to the System Preferences and select the option Sharing and then see for Internet option then. After that you will have to check for Sharing Your Connection From and see if it has Built In Ethernet option there. For the other option i.e. To Computers Using it should be Airport. Once you have done all this then you will be required to go to Airport Options and make the changes accordingly there. On the security point of view it will be great if you can just put up some of the password there. Hope that revising the steps will really help you with the issues there.

It seems to me that there is some issue with the cell phone of yours or else if you might have gone with this then it will be better if you can just go with this there. If you are having the wired connection on the Mac then you must have been able to get the connection there. It will be better if you can just see for some of the updates on the Cell Phone and see if after that the things can be improved to some extent.

It will be better if you can just see for the connections on the network and see if that can really help you with the scenario. It seems to me that the security on the Network might be really causing you the trouble and hence it will be better if you can just have the same lowered to some extent. Also see for the Firewall connections as well and see if after that you will be able to have the things and the access allowed after that. Please let me know about the same and I am sure that after this you will have the desired thing working in your case.

It will be better if you can just reset the cell phone and see if that can help you to some extent. Here are the things that you will be required to do. You will have to press and hold down the Sleep button. You will be required to hold the buttons till you see the red slider. Now as soon as you see the red slider you will have to slide it. Keep holding the Sleep button till you see the Apple Logo on the cell phone screen. After this you can see for the Safari and see if that can really go in some nice manner after this. I am sure that this will really help you to some extent.

If you are able to get the issue solved after getting the reset done then it will be really nice but even after that the things do not go in the normal way then it will be appreciated that you just have the cell phone in the service center and see if there is some issue with the cell phone itself. I am pretty much sure that it will really help you to some extent there. Let me know about the same. Hope that you do not have the issue in connection when you go in the wired manner.