Thread: IE9 Vs Chromium Browser

IE9 Vs Chromium Browser

Hi there, I have just build my new PC and installed the Windows 7 into the same. Now i am planning to install the browser in same but now confused between IE9 Vs Chromium Browser. I have gone through many review but nothing was clear so that i can decide between these. So if you are having knowledge then let me know about it. Thanks

Re: IE9 Vs Chromium Browser

I am choosing Google Chrome which is fast and provide you the most efficient browsing. In his two years of life, Chrome has left its mark in the field of browsers web. Not only has made about 7 percent of the market, but has influenced competitors thanks to its minimalist design and its incredible speed. Although no startling developments, Version 6 extends leadership in Chrome speed, and reduce an already pretty minimal. I tried the new browser version, and in general, changes in version 6 represents an improvement. Many other options have been put on the new Tools submenu, which did not appeal to those who do not like many submenus side of the old style start menu of Windows XP. I was surprised to see the Create Application Shortcuts hidden here, as was the choice of the top of the menu page of Chrome 5.

We suspected for several days is now official: Internet Explorer 9 is well advanced towards Microsoft and full of good intentions, with a lot of new features that will not leave us indifferent. At the conference MIX 2010, was unveiled Platform Preview, downloadable and accompanied by technology demonstrations on a mini-site dedicated for the occasion: IE9 Platform Demos .

This presentation follows three lines:

• The speed of execution (JavaScript)
    • Support HTML5, CSS3 and DOM
    • Graphics acceleration and early support of SVG

Once again, Chrome is the speed king of JavaScript, according to the SunSpider JavaScript test WebKit. When testing on my computer Core 2 Duo processor at 3.16 GHz with 4 GB of RAM using Windows 7 Ultimate, Chrome 6 received 329 ms, 386 ms compared to version 5, the improvement is 15%. So was the rest of the competition.But JavaScript is only one component of the performance of the browser. The Internet Explorer team has been much talk of 'accelerated graphics using software 'in the browser, but Google says it has not implemented a similar technique in version 6, it refers to the appearance of this in the Google Chrome Blog: We work hard to make faster Chrome, and also on ways to improve the performance of the graphics in the browser thanks to the acceleration in hardware. "