Thread: Unable to download some .Exe or .Zip from official sites

Unable to download some .Exe or .Zip from official sites

Since I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit, I cannot download some. Exe or. Zip from official sites and that no matter what browser I use either IE or Firefox. For example, I cannot download Skype, which is .Exe or Amplitude 3, which is one .Zip, or worse, the security software such as Microsoft Windows Security Essentials and this, from the same site Microsoft. I also cannot download certain updates for Windows. In all these cases, the download starts and then stops after a while, sometimes a few seconds after the download begins. The download is then frozen. I download from other computer to Microsoft Security Essential even Microsoft's site and then I inserted the installation software in a shared folder, since we are networked. But my computer, I have either no access to the directory where I put this software or the software can not open my computer. I was able to overcome the problem by copying the installation file on a USB key. The software works fine on my computer but it cannot download the upgrade important that it tells me. (Error code: 0x80240022) which seems to be a disorder linked to an excess of zeal on the part of my security system, I have no firewall except the Windows and I have no antivirus installed on my computer. Also completely disable the Windows firewall has no effect. I have so far found no explanation for my problem. Can you help me?

Re: Unable to download some .Exe or .Zip from official sites

I want to know here that you are using this I mean downloading the file through the administrator account. And if the answer is yes then you just try to download again after you disable the User Account Control. I discovered one more element to this problem. Actually when I was searching the solution for this issue then I have seen that many of the user are facing this issue and in them at least 70% user have tried this and they got the fix for their issue and also my research with the tools provided by Windows has detected the following problem: "Problems of networks passengers". So if anybody has solution for this then share it over here it will be great full.

Here I do not think that it is happening because of the no right of administrator account. Actually the main problem is in to your internet. Actually I have read all the post which is given over here and regarding this I want to say that this could be happening because of the Internet. I think your problem is related to Internet so to fix this Try Control Panel \ Network and Internet \ Network and Sharing Center: Problem Solving, I hope this will fix your issue. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

When I have seen this thread then I think that there will be some solution which will help me but after checking this I was getting disappointed. And I have seen one more user facing the similar kind of issue. Actually I am also going through the same problem and I have checked this but I do not get any kind of network problem. Also, I do not see how this could be a network problem since I'm connected to the internet and I can do most of the essential activities. The only trouble is that I cannot download. Exe and. Zip. And there are even some updates to Windows.

I have read all the post which is given over here, and May be in this the main reason is internet but when I was visiting many of the forum site at that time I have got one solution which is given on the similar thread that sometimes it is happen because of the network card. So I hope you are also facing like this issue. Actually This is a problem with your wireless network card. It is probably dysfunctional, or it conflicts with other components of your computer. So just find out that and try to solve this. So if you want then you can go for this but regarding this I am not fully sure.