Thread: Dropbox Referrals

Dropbox Referrals

I want to have the free space on the Internet and I want to know a way for that. The thing is that I have heard about the DROPBOX referrals and the thing is that I am actually unaware about the same. I want to know how this thing can help me achieving the space right there. Any idea regarding the same. I want to know all the stuffs that I can and I will be very happy if some one can start up with the basics. Please let me know about the DROPBOX and the way by which it can help me to have the space.

Re: Dropbox Referrals

Well the Dropbox Referrals, yes it is the thing that can help you in having a bit extra space on the internet. Well here the thing is that when you visit the Dropbox of any user then you are asked to sign up there. Once you sign up there at that place then you and the user both will be honored with the extra amount of space there. For example if you are promised to have the 2GB space, at a particular site and if you sign up for the very same site with someone’s reference then both of you get an extra amount of space. If you are promised to have the 2GB then by going the either side you might get an extra space of the 250MB.

Yes I too completely agree with what Pabola has mentioned above. Well the only need here is to have the extra space and that can be achieved simply by getting in the space with someone’s reference. Also the thing is that it is not compulsory that you will have the extra space for sure. It also depends on the site on which you are registering yourself and I think that plays a very vital role there. I am of the opinion that before you register to any site see what are the policies that site is offering and one more thing do all that stuffs on your own risk.

Well I do not use this thing for the space. The thing is that I use the same for the important files and the documents that I am having at the moment for me. I do not like sharing the space that I have. I think that was the only point that addie was suggesting and I would also say that the thing is very risky. Well in the mean time I was not at all using the Dropbox and hence it had stopped working and now for make it to work again I had to uninstall that thing and then again reinstall that. In addition to all the things above I just want to say that 100MB encrypted file container so that I can have the security for the Important documents.

If at all you want to have something in addition to what have been suggested above then I think that the links to the similar topic will do the needful. Here is the link for those threads: Dropbox : Your Web Database, Installing Dropbox on OpenSUSE and finally DropBox: storing files into the system. I am of the opinion that you will find the threads below really up to your business.

Thanks a lot for attempting for my query. Well I will take care of the things and will see that I do not run out of the security. Well I just want to tell you all that I am running out of space and I really want to have that extra space for me. Can you all please help me with the terminology of the Dropbox so that it can be really easy for me to see them in a very handy manner? Hope that you must have understood what I meant by that.