Thread: Need help to resolve the issues related to VOIP

Need help to resolve the issues related to VOIP

Actually I have switched from VOIP services as I am not getting proper services except of headache. At the beginning of this service my ATA was not working properly. But after taking support of the technical department it was sort-out and told that ATA was automatically registering. After their support for the manual registration process I have found that all worked fine. Actually the problem with this service I am getting now is when I am calling all the calls are not connecting or even sometimes they didn’t ring as well. Sometimes the call gets connected but friends say that they have answered but not getting my reply for their answer. Sometimes it shows busy signals for the incoming calls, and busy signals for outgoing calls. It happens when the network is totally idle with no downloads and anything else. Any Idea what is exactly the problem with this service. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help to resolve the issues related to VOIP

As you told that you are not getting voice from the callers and they are too not able to get your voice. I think this may be an issue related to the mice you are using I think you should to check whether the mic of your headphone is working or not. I would like to suggest you to check by using an alternate headphone and see if that is working or not. If that is too not working then there may be some fault I in the port where you are connecting your headphone. So check out all these things and see you may get your problem solved. I hope this will help you.

Actually After getting this problem I have contacted to the technical support and they told me to check all the initial checking which include this mic testing too. I have checked this but all the things are working properly. As per your suggestion I have go through the checking of headphone connection port too and used an alternate headphone but no solution any other help which work to get the solution. Thank you.

As per you description of the problem you are facing through the voice over internet protocol I think this an issue related to the service provider. This may not have good network coverage in your area where you are living. This results that your ATA is not working properly there. Almost all the time I find that broad voices are not very reliable. I think you should to use FIOS if you are living in an area which do not have good network. Try doing this you may get the desired solution.

This type of issues mainly occur due to your routers firewall which may be blocking some operation on the voice over internet protocol telephone adapter. I think you should try doing the following steps to get the solution:
    • Please check that your internet connectivity is accurate and continuous.
    • Check the routers or the firewall setting may have changed.
    • Upgrade the firmware on the router most of time these issues get resolved by updating routers firmware.
    • Sometimes this occurs due to the changes done in the SIP packets with the with default configuration.

I think this can be solved by disabling the firewall just keep it turn off completely. After this reboot your router and VOIP device which you are using for calling. Now check if you can able to make a call on the VOIP successfully or not. If you have got the solution then the problem was with your router firewall configuration. Now you will be able to get the service using your router as firewall disabled. I think this may help you to get the solution.