Thread: How can we connect more computers in lan?

How can we connect more computers in lan?

i want to setup my own cyber cafe. i want to know that how can i connect more computers in LAN?

Re: How can we connect more computers in lan?

in order to connect more computers in lan we require RJ45 cable and LAN (Ethernet card) for each computers.first we have to connect Ethernet cable with RJ45 port of all the computers. now start configuration of computers one by one. like for PC1 first go to "My computer"click properties,then change computer name like "MyPC" just be careful that all PC have same computer name.then click on OK.then Goto “Control Panel” then “Network connections”
    then Right-click on your LAN connection and then click on “Properties”.After that go to the “General” tab, select “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)”. Click the “Properties” button and set the IP address,subnet mask,and default gatway. do same procedure for all computers.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

To connect more computers you have to installed lan card in all the computers and all computers connected with Rj45 cable.After that change computer names for all computers,and repeat the above procedure again with the all computers.

To creat a LAN connection you need Ethernet cable,Router and the computers that you want to connect. First check that your all computers are connected with Router through the ethernet cable. now keep your IP setting automatically,for this we have to go to network connection then LAN then TCP/IP then Properties.and then Check the box with Automatic option.so now your network is form with all computers connected with router.Now in My network place we can see all computers name which is connected with this.