Thread: VAIO Z serious lagging stutter performance issues

VAIO Z serious lagging stutter performance issues

I am having the sony vaio z serious laptop which I have upgraded to windows 7 64 bit and having 4GB ram. I am facing an issue with the application like firefox,msn, microsoft security essential. In my browser I am having the trouble with my lagging during the loading and scrolling anything on my computer. Even the webpages that are not having images also takes long time to load on my PC.

Re: VAIO Z serious lagging stutter performance issues

In my laptop there was the same problem of lagging of the webpages so i just did not able to surf the internet properly. Then I see my friend was having the same problem in his laptop having only 2GB ram. He just formated his computer and downloaded the latest version of firefox in his computer and now it giving him the better performance than my laptop. So, now even I am also going to try out this you might can also use it it may help you too.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you are having the web browser problem in your laptop then it is not so important to format your whole computer just for the simple sake of browser not working. You can try to AC powered Z to the speed mode so that it can also help you to get the browser speed up.You can also check that your laptop SSD is working in the proper manner or not .By checking these thing you can get some solution for your laptop.

IF you are having the problem with the speed of working with your browser then no need to uninstall your windows you just need to check out your browser. You have to uninstall the morzilla firefox browser software from your computer and then download the updated and latest firefox browser and install it on your computer. Remember not to load unnecessary application toolbar on your browser then it will work in the proper manner.

The lagging problem in your computer can be solve like by checking the disk light up when the problem occurs in your computer .As in Internet Explorer, it is same in the Firefox that is the browser is having cache dada in a rotating store and it then updates an index hash table file. Its sometime the bugs is causes the problem in Firefox files but it doesn’t mean that it is Firefox’s error, it can be the SSD drives which become saturated and giving high latency. I have no idea about the solution of the trimming your SSD drives will help to get solve with this problem.

If your computer is having the lagging problem due to the issue of SSD drive then this is problem which occurs when the SSD is with no trim. But this can be solved by following some steps. You have to enable the TRIM on your drive and then wipe the drive with a safe eraser. You can also go for the swap the drive. You also have to do the clearing of disk cache memory and also turning off the history.

If you are able to play games in your computer in the smooth way then there is no issue with your GPU. You must be having the problem with your software. It is that you are having the problem from quite a long time do you have done with the clean installation and reinstall the Sony application. It would be much better which you reboot your computer and then easily reinstall the application you are using. If still your problem persist then just check your Firefox profile must not be infected by any virus, spyware or and other corrupted file . Then you can try to make a new user account in Windows 7 and you will find the new account will work better than the other account.