Thread: Not being able to login to my Live account for more than 6 hours

Not being able to login to my Live account for more than 6 hours

I have tried to log in to my Live account last evening and it does not worked. Then i tried doing the same after some 2 hours and the still the result was the same. Now its been around 6 hours and i have got freaky mad by not letting me access my account. Please can somebody tell me that what has happened to my account and why am i not able to use it?

Re: Not being able to login to my Live account for more than 6 hours

I have seen this kind of problem many time when there is anything wrong with the server of an Internet Service Provider who is responsible for providing an internet connection. So i suggest you to call to your ISP so that you can confirm that the neither is wrong with your Live Account nor anything with the computer system.

It happens some time that the server of Hotmail gets down due to which it does not responds to the requests made by the client (People like us). Actually this kind of problem persists when there is any problematic with the Hotmail server or the database of Hotmail. This kind of big problem takes bit more time to get resolved and hence we do not get any service from Hotmail until it gets resolved. So i think you have to wait for some more time then you may try.

There could be some problem regarding your Hotmail account itself as if you are using the paid hotmail account then there would be some kind of payment have got due and hence it is not letting you access your account. I think you should check about the same from the customer care of Hotmail Email account users so that you can check the balance of your account.

Most of the time this kind of error comes when the Hotmail server itself has some problem which is responsible for providing you the content which you are trying to access. Nobody can solve this problem other then hotmail team, So even if it has tool 6 hours, You have to try after some more time.