Thread: Removing finished .torrent Files

Removing finished .torrent Files

I am a user of utorrent, to connect to the internet jutilise a livebox that I configured in opening up to a required port utorrent.Then, my firewall is deactivated dc I do not think it comes from that side. Nevertheless, a prolem persists left of my downloads on utorrent, a small red arrow appears to the bottom, which has the effect of considerably slowing my download. what to do? Please help? Thanks in advance.

Re: Removing finished .torrent Files

For the red square with the arrow pointing down, is an issue tracker. Tracker is what? Well this is the website where you found the file you want to download. So if it's red, not a network configuration problem on your router or computer, but a problem from the site where you downloaded the file. Torrent. This issue tracker does not download correctly, but not limited to the download. Often, to fix that, it must register and log on to the website where you got your file. Torrent.

Re: Removing finished More info:

More info about torrent file:
    Blue square, down arrow: The file is downloaded without problem.
    Gray square, down arrow: The file is put on hold for download.
    Red Square, down arrow: The file is downloaded, but with a problem on the site (s'inditifier on the site where you downloaded the. Torrent).
    Green square, arrow: The file is sent without problem.
    Square gray arrow: The file is queued for sending.
    Red square, arrow: The file is sent, but with a problem on the site (s'inditifier on the site where you download the. Torrent).
    Yellow square, pause sign: The file is paused.
    Gray square, round sign: The file has been halted, but did not finish downloading.
    Green Square, a sign ok: The file has been halted, but the download is finished.
    Square red cross sign: The file has encountered a serious error (best to delete and start downloading.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

By unchecking "Allow legacy incoming connections" it receives only people who encrypted their data too. So in terms of its connection there may be a slowdown. To avoid this slowdown there and it can download at maximum speed, we need everyone encrypt their connections (I mean the bitTorrent). And it takes time (that people are aware of the manip).

You need to check the marks on torrent.
    Red: The destination of the stream at the end of download
    Blue: You can choose the parts you want, as in the following example I already had the second part so I fired to avoid having duplicate.
    Black: OK after finishing the "setting-up.

Now that the files have been moved, you need to start the download. uTorrent recognizes that the files are now in this new directory and check the scan files themselves. Thus, right-click and select Start, then wait a few minutes, he checks everything has already been downloaded: Under the statute, then you should say Checked percentage. If you have a very large download, it may take a little time, but it is not re-download the content. Then he will say that queue, then go to the state Download.