Thread: Cannot see finished torrent added through webui

Cannot see finished torrent added through webui

I add a torrent from side to side WebUI by thrashing the torrent's URL. (Using most recent Opera on Windows) It's the entire superior until the torrent finishes downloading. When that occurs, I be able to no longer observe that torrent from side to side the WebUI, I be able to merely observe torrents added locally. But I am able to generally observe it working on the system by means of uTorrent, so it's tranquil there. I did not download WebUI independently; I presently facilitated it in the most recent uTorrent. (Edit: version or description of 0.370) I determine to update to 0.371 as soon as I be able to and let you be familiar with if it's any dissimilar. edit2: (tranquil 0.370) pressed ESC and at present almost the entire the older finished torrents (the ones added through WebUI) showed up. Merely the one I added most recent (yesterday) did not.

Re: Cannot see finished torrent added through webui

You have to choose "the entire (x)" in the category panel to the left. If you cannot observe the Category panel press F7. It was forever on "the entire", but at present switching connecting those I observe where the difficulty is. The "the entire" (68 torrents) alternative displays the similar torrents as the "Inactive" (60 torrents) alternative. Unless I first switch to "Active" (8 torrents) and _then_ to "the entire". In this case it determine to essentially demonstrate them all.

Are you certain it is not a matter of sorting and the torrents demonstrating on the second page. The webui merely demonstrates 50 torrents per page by defaulting. Might not locate this request, which seems surprising. I am emergent a project that uses uTorrent as a backend bittorrent client. When using the WebUI add-file and add-url technique, I necessitate to be familiar with what the resulting hash is for the added torrent so I be able to utilize it to set alternatives on the torrent.

But subsequent to reading the explanation in the ticket, I do not understand why it cannot be completed for add-url too. The hash is hypothetical to be an uTorrent identifier for a torrent. Why does uTorrent encompass to download the torrent previous to it generates the hash. Why cannot it engender the hash and return it. If the torrent download fails, the torrent analogous to that hash would not demonstrate up in the torrent register, or superior yet, it would demonstrate up by means of a status code for "failed to download torrent file" or something.

Are you saying the hash uTorrent proceeds are the hash restricted in the torrent file. Ugh, that's terrible design. I am a programmer in my opinion and would dangerously consider changing that performance. There's no explanation for the hash (i.e., ID) of the torrent to be the hash of the torrent. It be supposed to be autonomous and beneath comprehensive control of uTorrent.

Why is not the info hash a satisfactory identifier. Every torrent approximately definitely has an exceptional SHA1 info hash. There is no explanation µTorrent be supposed to necessitate a dissimilar identifier for a torrent job. Additional than that, I do not observe why there requirements to be a dissimilar set of persistent/stored identifiers when an existing set of identifiers runs completely well.

Using the hash to recognize a torrent is extremely well, but as the ticket said, uTorrent does not be familiar with the hash until it downloads the torrent file. I would squabble that the addition of a torrent URL to uTorrent is autonomous of the torrent itself, and there be supposed to be a method to recognize the "torrent job" even previous to uTorrent has the torrent in hand, as it were.