Thread: Windows Gold Plus

Windows Gold Plus

Hello everyone last evening i have received an email message which was stating that if i want to convert my messenger from normal windows live messenger to windows Gold plus then i had to send an e-mail to atleast 12 persons who are in my contacts list. I am not aware how far is this true. if anyone know please tell me what is WINDOWS GOLD PLUS.

Re: Windows Gold Plus

as far as i know i think that this is an advertisement scam these kinds of emails are not worthy so i would suggest you to mark this email as a spam so that these kinds of email are blocked in future. since they are telling you to send emails to 12 person that means they are using your id for an advertisement. I will suggest you to simply spam this mail and in future these kinds of emails should be ignored. Windows gold plus is simply a scam ignore this.

Windows Gold Plus does not seems familiar it appears as this is a third party addon and hence they are using your email id's for promoting this add-ons i think that you should at least try these there is no harm in testing these kinds of third party add-ons. Windows Gold plus may add an additional capabilities or functionalities to your messenger or windows live mail so i would suggest you to send those 12 emails and then download the windows gold plus add on to your windows live messenger. Use the add on and post your feed back here.

I think that the windows gold plus is not an add on it is just a marketing strategy for promoting the windows gold plus application. So eventually an email appeared in my list and hence i followed the instructions and sent email to my 12 friends from my contacts then i downloaded the windows gold plus application but it seems not working so finally i removed this add on from the add remove program utility with in the control panel. Please tell whether there are any add on available for windows live messenger.

Messenger Plus! Live seamless integration of Windows Live Messenger in order to add many features. You can choose to manage your ongoing conversations by tab , send emoticons (requires the other person has Messenger Plus!), Quickly hide windows Live in the course of use, etc.. Create custom status to inform your audience of the reason for your absence and when you return, manage external email accounts, apply for new housing forms (color and transparency), create shortcuts for your documents most common, etc.. This is just a quick overview of all the features that Messenger Plus! Live will bring.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Windows Live Messenger (formerly MSN Messenger), published by Microsoft, is a software for instant messaging the most used, as the popular Skype or Yahoo! Messenger . Windows Live Messenger allows all users to interact with each line and is also compatible with Yahoo Messenger, it is possible to add your Yahoo contacts and discuss with them within a single interface.

From the news side of the Windows Live Messenger instant messaging has been improved in its design, with new chips close contacts who can see at a glance status using different colors (instead of large icons), transparency effects for cards, the ability to add themes to the chat windows but also to the main window. Among the new features, we can also see the instant sharing of photos with his contacts, the ability to add contacts to a group of "favorites"