Thread: Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads

Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads

I am facing a problem with this new game called The Guild II Gold, that I have installed recently. The situation is that Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads. Is this a problem of incompatibility of the game with the operating system? Also, kindly provide the system requirements of this game. It will be very helpful if someone can let me know about the methods that can get rid of this issue.

Re: Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads

I guess that Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads because the game was not installed in the system properly. Some problems are causing the system to turn "not responding". For such types of problems, it is required that the reinstallation of the particular game must be done. Also, it is very important to remember that no other applications and programs must be run in its background.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The system requirements of The Guild II Gold are as follows:
    • Operating systems: Windows XP or Windows Vista 32 Bit
    • RAM: 1024 MB or more
    • Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD 2,8 GHz or better
    • Graphics card: 3D DirectX 9.0 compatible and 256MB Pixelshader Model 2
    • Hard Disk: 3 GB or more free
    • All other components must be DirectX9-compatible

So, there are can be 2 reasons why Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads. That is wither this operating system that you are using is not supported. It can also be that your computer does not have enough configuration to run this game.

If Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads, then this is surely the incompatibility problem faced by the game with the operating system. Because of such incompatibility problems, that many of the applications, programs and games have with the Windows operating system, it is recommended by many of the experts that the installation or upgradation to Windows 7 must be avoided.

It has always been suggested that Windows Vista is a better option than Windows 7 because it doe not have any incompatibility issues and you will have no problems like Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold loads also. This is because Windows Vista has the same features as Windows 7. It has also been noted that Windows 7 is very expensive. So, I suggest that you must quit Windows 7 and switch to Windows Vista soon.

Windows 7 hangs when The Guild II Gold load because there must be a problem in the setup of the game. Thus, when you have installed the corrupted setup, the system must have managed to install the same. But, now while starting the same, it is causing the system to freeze. So, I think that you must download a new setup of the game and then, install it after removing the currently installed files of this game. This should solve the issue.