Thread: Error Caused by Keyword Tracker in dpkwt.php

Error Caused by Keyword Tracker in dpkwt.php

Hi,
    I have a small website based on consumer electronics. It also have a supportive forums on the other end. Here I had firat time started to use Keyword Tracker. It worked fine for some time but after some work I faced dpkwt.php error in my log files. Whenever I update my keywords this error is notified in the logs. The exact error is Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/<dir>/public_html/<mysite>/dpkwt.php on line 70. How to fix this.

Re: Error Caused by Keyword Tracker in dpkwt.php

It is error related to the query passed by the keyword tool and which fails. Here you will need to re-install the keyword tracker on your site. I will recommend you to search for some advance keyword tracker script on internet and then run the same to avoid such errors. I am not sure about any manual suggestion for fixing this matter. Just try a ready made script for the same.

I had found some reason behind this eror. What I think that this error is realted to the foreach() function where it is parsing an strind in the place of a array. There is a fix for validatin the array before it goes in every foreach like (is_array($strin)). This might be not so helpful to you if you have lesser knowledge about this. The requested fix code for that must be if ( ($_REQUEST['u']) && (is_array($parser['responseData']['results']))).

I had too faced a similar issue on my site where the errors states /home/<dir>/public_html/<mysite>/dpkwt.php on line 70. This happens while updating the keyword search. For this I had reconfigured all the settings and script back again. Till now this things works fine but I am not sure about the exact cause of this matter. I am still waiting for a much better solution.

There is an advance script which is available online for fixing this issue. You can simply search for free keyword tracker scripts and there you get ample of sites to fix this. But some are recommended for php 5.2.0 or higher. Older verison can be buggy. You will need to first install the script on your webserver and then check out the issue once again.