Thread: Need tools to delete temporary file

Need tools to delete temporary file

Hey i am new for the Internet use and recently heard that if i will delete the temporary files from the same then i can save the space occupied by the same. One of my friend suggested to use the software to delete the same and suggested some but i want to clear this thing with your help. So any one have the idea about the same so that i can solve the issue of mine i.e. Need tools to delete temporary file. Thanks

Re: Need tools to delete temporary file

You did not specified the Operating system that you are using with the computer of your so that it will be easy for us to understand your problem and give the proper reply to the same. If you are using the Windows 7 then you have the inbuilt wizard that will clean the temporary file from the system. "Windows 7 diskcleanup" will automatically clean the same so that you can clear the same and also make your system free from the temporary files.

"CCleaner" is the tool which perform best with the use of the cleaning of the temporary and unused file from the computer and also make the browsers cache and cookies clean from these. So that you can make the system space free which is block the space in the system. So download it from the internet and use it with the system. This is freeware so you can easily get it.

Which browser you are using ? If you are using the Internet Explorer 6 then it will automatically delete the temporary file from the browser on the definite time interval that you have to specify. Just make some changes that in the internet option setting and you will get the same. To make the setting of the Internet Explorer 7 click on the Link given below
    Automatic delete temporary files from Internet Explorer

No matter whichever browser you are using if you use the "Mil Shield" tools that will give you the complete access over the browser and delete the temporary files from them. Mil Shield cleans more tracks: AutoComplete forms and passwords, all Index.dat files, temporary Internet files, all Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome. So that you can save the space on the hard disk which has been occupy the unnecessary space. So to make the download of this click on the link below
    Mil Shield

Hey, I have used the FCleaner and let me tell you that this is the great tool to work with Windows to produce the outcome of the cleaning the temporary files from the system. FCleaner is a freeware all-in-one Windows disk and registry cleaning and optimization tool. It removes unused files and invalid registry entries. To check the which one of the CCleaner and the FCleaner are best to use click on the link given below
    CCleaner or FCleaner?