Thread: CCleaner or FCleaner?

CCleaner or FCleaner?

hi,
    I have been using Fcleaner since it first came out and before I was using Ccleaner, which I am guessing was written in a different key?the program also includes a basic Startup Manager and an Uninstall Helper.how do the two programs compare feature-wise?Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: CCleaner or FCleaner?

hi,
    I have been using Fcleaner since it first came out and before I was using Ccleaner in which I still use but only as a second choice as I have made Fcleaner my Master System Cleaner because of the way it stands out from the rest of the Cleaners. I also like the fact that with each Clean it perform it leave a Record of all the Junk that has been Cleaned from your System so that you can keep track of all the space gain over time while using Fcleaner.

CCleaner is probably one of the most popular cleaning software tools, but that doesn't mean it's the only one. Today, for example, we found FCleaner.

With FCleaner you can clean your hard drive from all sorts of junk files and free up a bunch of megabytes. The program looks for temporary files, recent document lists, autocomplete lists, files in the Recycle Bin and other types of disposable data, and lets you select what to delete. The cleaning tools include a startup manager and app uninstaller as well, and the program's statistics show how much drive space you've recovered so far.

hi,
    FCleaner enables you to remove superfluous files and Internet browsing track from your computer. These files can use up valuable disk space and also provide details about your computer usage. You can choose the type of files to be cleaned as well as the Internet track to be removed for each supported browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari). In addition, the program also includes a basic Startup Manager and an Uninstall Helper.

FCleaner has wider sphere of application. It is not only a cleaner like CCleaner, but uninstaller and start manager as well. Great one, indeed.