Thread: Where to download Anti Netcut tool

Where to download Anti Netcut tool

Hi,
    Where can I download and install Anti NetCut tool. The tool is used for preventing the net from being disconnecting. I am trying to search for more new features and enhanced version of the tool. Does anyone is using it now. What is the performance and output of the tool. A small application is used in my office for preventing net fluctuation. But I am not so sure about the same. If anyone knows about this then please share your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download Anti Netcut tool

NetCut is a freeware Software that allows a user to admin the etwork which is purely on AR. The tool shows you the list of IP-Mac tables and you can simply turned on and off the same from there. You can simply maintain your router and other network connections. This tool is also used to avoid any spoof attack on the network. It is easy to use and freely available. You can download the same from any site.

The tool is simple and easy to use. It is basically used to protect a network and manage connection between them. Just by one click you can make any user secure on the network. It is a effective tool and works on all platform of Windows. If you are a network administrator then you can simply access all IP address of the computer from your LAN network. You can download the tool from below link.

Download NetCut

The application for which you are looking out is Anti Net Cut 2. This application is used to maintain the internet connectivity on the system. After installing this you can control your fluctuating internet. It is compatible with Windows and starts at the system boot. So no need to run it manually here. You can view your ports and connection. You can also identify the reason of your net disconnection. A internet connection speed meter is provided for GUI view. Download the same from below and try out.
    Anti Net Cut 2