Thread: Download Anti Snooping Tool

Download Anti Snooping Tool

Hi,
    Where to download Anti Snooping Tool. I had noticed some unknown services in the background in the server. I have a company site which offers a bunch of mail accounts which is assign to the company users. I believe that there are some keyloggers but not sure. Please provide some anti snooping tools by which I protect my mails and other sensitive data. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download Anti Snooping Tool

I will recommend you to download and install Mail Snoop Pro. It is a anti spam and email notification tool which is normally design to work with any numbers of mailboxes. It searches and destroys spam automatically. It has a powerful filter system which checks and identifies spam mails. The mail information is saved for future reference also in order to avoid spams.
    Download Mail Pro

There are many Spam deleter tool which are available for free. I will recommend you to use Kipping Software. It has a automated service to clean up Email mailboxes. It scans a huge numbers of mails and check out for junk mails on base of predefined filters. It is a freeware tool and easy to use. It also comes in different languages. The tool has a spam detector which keeps a tracks of unwanted and junk emails. In this way you can protect your sensitive information.

If you want to protect you web sites form snooping then you can use Surf Snoop 2.0. It is a lite and handy tool that helps you to ban unwanted sites. It does not allow to access unlisted site which is suitable for official purpose. You can add up a HTML log file and keep the back up of the some. All files and information is saved in text format for further reference.