Thread: iFolio portfolio and photo for iphone

iFolio portfolio and photo for iphone

hi
    i was looking to manage portfolio and photo for iphone for all my artist but that was not easy but my friend recommend me to use iFolio which is free application for iphone and ipod touch. but i am not willing to experiment with any application so please any one can guide me regarding this application ?
    thank you

Re: iFolio portfolio and photo for iphone

iFolio is an application dedicated to the iPhone and iPod Touch, which allows to discover the portfolios of various artists and photographers to contact them.While viewing the portfolios of an artist, you'll have available a "Contact" button that allows you to access information about the artist (his photo, his email, his website, a text description, a page news, ...) A website of Directors has been developed so that each photographer can manage its portfolio and its data (email, website link, ...) displayed in the application iFolio

You will be able to bookmark your favorite photographers, which will have the effect of increasing a counter of fans, by photographers.

You can consult the list of photographers by 4 possibilities:
    • TOP: by ranking (number of fans)
    • NEW: by registration date (allow to easily spot new photographers)
    • EDIT: by date updated portfolios (which will see the photographers who have made recent updates)
    • CACHE: ability to re-watch (without internet connection) portfolios already imported into iFolio. (On the cover, the user has the option of cleaning the house, by photographer or folder)

There will also be an opportunity to search by name of photographer, the ability to view photos in slide show mode automatically. You can import files from a photographer and refer to them later via the cache system, you can finally put the photos displayed as wallpaper on your iPhone or iPod Touch.You can download iFolio directly via iTunes.