Thread: Myspace won't load in IE and firefox

Myspace won't load in IE and firefox

I am finding problems with my IE and Firefox in opening Myspace. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash, Java, ran various antiviruses but that too didn't solved the problem. Am I the only person who is having such problem with Internet Explorer and Firefox while accessing MySpace?

Re: Myspace won't load in IE and firefox

Have you tried using System Restore? Restore it to a time before the problem occurred should do the trick. Also have disabled all add-ons on both the browsers? This would probably causing the problem with Myspace. Enable them or just allow it for Myspace to make sure that is not the reason.

Have you checked your cookie settings? If the security level is high then the cookies might be blocked by the browser which is the cause of problems with Myspace. MySpace uses cookies in order to track your logins. You may need to allow cookies to visit Myspace. Also be sure if JavaScripts are allowed in both the browsers. Now a days most of the sites uses JavaScripts to run their sites properly.

This problem seems to me either with your ISP or with Myspace. Since it didn't in Firefox as well as IE, it may be blocked by your ISP. To confirm this, try using proxy servers and see if Myspace is accessible then it is the ISP who doesn't want its users to visit Myspace. You can consult with your ISP for this kind of problem. If Myspace is down then you can either wait for sometime to get it working or ask your friend or relative to try to open the site to make sure where the problem is.