Thread: firefox browser rejecting cookies from ebay

firefox browser rejecting cookies from ebay

I am ebay client & using Firefox for browsing that site but from recent days i am facing a problem with this browser that i can search & visit that site as a guest but when trying to login to my ebay account it gives me an error message saying "The browser you are using is rejecting cookies." Does anyone facing the same issue with this browser & has solved the problem....??? Please Help...???

Re: firefox browser rejecting cookies from ebay

Firstly i will ask you to delete all the cookies & temporary internet files & try it again to log in to the account using the same browser... This may work as it might be chacing the files in your computer and showing you the error again & again...!

Firstly it is not accepting the cookies for that page that means you need to set your browser to accept the cookies coming from that site... So setting the Firefox Browser to accept cookies coming from that site you need to follow the following steps :
    1. Firstly open the Firefox Browser & go to the Menu bar at the top & go to the Tools option in it.

2. Now in it go to the Option & double click on it.

3. Now a window has been opened in front of the browser naming Option.

4. In that go to Privacy Tab & look for the option called "Accept cookies from site"

5. And in front of that there will be a option button called "Exception".

6. Just Double Click on it & enter your site name there...!

7. Now Press OK & finish the asking process & then see if it works for you...!

There are some similar threads made on it just have a look at it it solves your problem ...! I think this all thread facing some similar kind of problem with different sites...! I hope this will solve all the members problem...!

Browser not accepting cookies
    Cookies in Firefox
    How to clear Web Browser Cache and Manage Web Browser Cookies
    firefox browser cookies problem

Thanks Both for such a fast reply Just solved my problem & i think this will never not create any problem for me... The second post solved my problem this was for the people facing the problem ...! The solution i quoted bellow solved my problem...!

Firstly it is not accepting the cookies for that page that means you need to set your browser to accept the cookies coming from that site... So setting the Firefox Browser to accept cookies coming from that site you need to follow the following steps :
    1. Firstly open the Firefox Browser & go to the Menu bar at the top & go to the Tools option in it.

2. Now in it go to the Option & double click on it.

3. Now a window has been opened in front of the browser naming Option.

4. In that go to Privacy Tab & look for the option called "Accept cookies from site"

5. And in front of that there will be a option button called "Exception".

6. Just Double Click on it & enter your site name there...!

7. Now Press OK & finish the asking process & then see if it works for you...!