Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Browser not accepting cookies

Technology & Internet

Old 06-03-2009

Browser not accepting cookies

Hi there,
I was surfing the net, suddenly my bowser stopped allowing cookies from the websites. I cannot browse anything now. Anyone have any idea?

All suggestions are welcome.

Old 06-03-2009

Re: Browser not accepting cookies

This occurs because you browse to a Web site that is saved in your list of Favorites and the favorite for the Web site is damaged. To resolve this problem, remove the Web site from your list of Favorites, and then again add it the list by following these steps:
  • Start Microsoft Internet Explorer
  • On the Favorites menu, click Organize Favorites
  • In the list of Favorites, click the Favorite for the Web site where you have the problem
  • Click Delete and Yes
  • Then Click Close
  • Quit and restart Internet Explorer
  • Browse to the Web site that you want to again add to your Favorites list
Old 06-03-2009

Check firewall or any other security software which has been set to block cookies. Set the Internet Zone (Open IE, click tools, click security, highlight Internet Zone) to default. Refresh and try again.
Old 06-03-2009

This error will most likely occur if you are using Internet Explorer. If you are using Internet Explorer click Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/Advanced and make sure the Advanced Privacy Settings. There tick the Override automatic cookie handling box and Always allow session cookies, if its untick. Also Accept First-party Cookies and third-party Cookies. And Press OK.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,