Thread: Mail enable bounce back report

Mail enable bounce back report

My dell note book has vista home premium installed on it,here i have a strange question to ask, I would like to make my email bounce from Yahoo back to sender.can i possibly alternate services of email?

I aided Mail Guard, to perform this but all am getting is the error messages my Pop mail isn't integrated with my SMTP or like that, I'm in search of a spam filter in order to bounce an email back to the sender as if it were undeliverable. so any thoughts of this??

thanks for advanced help.!!

re: Mail enable bounce back report

hello
    i know one soft ware to do this IncrediMail In order to fool spammers, IncrediMail has created a feature called "Bounce Emails", which enables you to send a 'fake' bounce message to the sender. Thus, the spammer is led to believe that the email account is inactive or unrecognized by the server
    here you can get the link for the windows vista

UNC Webmail site helps you for this log in to the site If you want to bounce the message to sender .select the message and click on the Report as Spam link at the top of the list of messages. to bounce the message to open the message and click on Bounce on the line just above the message header now put the address to which you wish to Bounce the message to
    enjoy...

I know one application MailWasher Pro which helps you to bounce unnecessary mail right back to the source .. Since the spammer thinks your address is not a valid email address, the bounce function in MailWasher Pro slumps the probability of getting email from same source.For newsletters and companies that take no notice of your subscription requests,this is a sigh of relief .you need to enable bouncing of messages from this account option, if imported the account to MailWasher Pro.