Thread: How can I add Bing to my Firefox

How can I add Bing to my Firefox

I saw a man browsing on FireFox having Bing search added to the browser. It was like a great feature on firefox. i also use Firefox as my default web browser and would like to add Bing search to the browser. Could you guys please make me know how can i add the same to my Firefox

Re: How can I add Bing to my Firefox

The recently released Microsoft's Bing search is making news for good reasons. It is not pre-installed to firefox but you can easily add to your firefox search bar.The Bing Development team has released a Bing add-on for the Firefox Web Browser which lets you add Bing to the list of search engines in the Firefox Search bar.However, because sorting through search results can often be time consuming, Bing organizes popular results in a different way, designed to help you get the answers you’re looking for without having to guess the right way to phrase a search term.

To add Bing to your Firefox, you just need to Download this Bing add-on and go to Beside the Address bar (Right Side), where Google is default search engine, scroll down and select Bing to make it your Firefox default search engine.

Thats it..

Once installed there is no need to restart your Firefox. Bing will appear on your Firefox search bar instantly After you add this add-on, in the drop down menu of search engines near the Search Bar , there will be a an option for adding Bing. Just click on it and the results of all your future search queries will be shown from Bing. Chrome users can also add Bing by right-clicking on the address bar, choosing Edit search engines, and then adding a new search engine using the following URL - http://www.bing.com/search?q=%s.

hey, thanks for sharing this useful tip. Infact i am using Bing only as a search engine since its release and found it much useful. Adding this feature to the Browser search bar is definitely a great idea. I am gonna have this in my browser as well. Thank you !!