Thread: Accessing Marketplace on Google TV

Accessing Marketplace on Google TV

Hello everyone, as with my question most of you have understood by now that what actually my question, so I won’t takes your much time, does anyone over have heard that now it is possible to access Marketplace on Google TV? And if yes than how, as today when I search on Google I didn’t got any information on this, so that why I thought that someone over her knows about this, so please anyone who knows about this feel free to share your knowledge with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Accessing Marketplace on Google TV

Google TV had been also running on the new 3.1 version of Honeycomb most probably after this month and while the onboard apps are equipped with Pandora, Napster, Netflix, Twitter and more. And has been made for TV websites as a part of Google TV value scheme from the time is has been launched, and as it has been announced by Developers so may be out and sell the application for Google TV through the Android Market.

Sorry dude, even I had searched for the same on internet and also on Android official site for the same question, but they hadn’t many any declaration of such thing yet, nor any updates are available on the site which provide the information regard to any further planning that will put into practice in near means time in the Market place of Android.

As we had usually expected, Google had just announced at I/O that soon Google TV will able to upgraded with Android 3.1 and the present devices will obtain an OTA upgrade and after that with access to the Market has been coming "soon." According to Mike Cleron the member of developer team from Android Development and related with the information for Supports with Google TV say that soon all will able to use the vanilla Honeycomb SDK to construct apps for Google TV. So it is just a matter of little bit waiting.

The company has also concentrating to make Google TV devices much cheaper by adding more support for additional chip sets. The foremost generation of Google TV devices completely utilizes Intel processors, which have many consumer electronics a manufacturer complains about high costs. The next description of Google TV will surely also operate on devices with ARM-based processors, which should most probably make it possible to create significantly cheaper devices.

Yeah Google had committed itself that it will make the whole Android Marketplace available on its Google TV platform. And all information and step are coming on the Google TV platform including Google earth, Robo defense, Angry birds and many more apps. As they have committed means they had made up with the entire plan, this commitment will either result into better outcome or can be worst for supporting the whole back catalog and have assured me with that they are working on it and it may looks better but at the same time Smartphone apps will essentially different than the normal Google TV apps.