Thread: Unable to get InitInstance () called in MFC DLL

Unable to get InitInstance () called in MFC DLL

Yesterday, I use an MFC application that helps me to make a .dll and a .lib files. Then the applications can link up to it and it help to work fine under Vis Studio 6.0. After getting this result I change to .NET and need to restart the project from scratch and copy over the old files. Hence I have not getting the InitInstance () function of the application. If anyone having knowledge about this then suggest me some good solution.

Re: Unable to get InitInstance () called in MFC DLL

You need to first test that the CMy_App's constructor is being called in this program or not. This will be help to you for solving such problem. This constructor will be help to do such task and this will be help to solve the problem and in the result, this is the best way to do such task. Hence I think this constructor is in inbuilt in this MFC and this will be good for solving the problem. Use the syntax of this constructor which is present on the manual. Use this and solve problem.

I also faced the same trouble. Then I just try to figure out debug process. CMyApp is an inbuilt constructor and msdn website describe that InitInstance() is automatically called by using the framework in WinMain. Latest versions of MFC will be able to run the InitInstance(). The visual studio 6.0 will do this task. After that the constructor of the CMyApp gets called and it will be help to solve this problem.

You need to use our visual debugger. This is the best way to solve this problem. The dynamic link library will help to do link in our library and the dll. This all happen when you compile this program with the constructor. After doing this our dll opens up an mfc window and this will describe the debugger state. This worked fine for solving the problem. The old version of visual studio will be provide such kind of constructor and method facility.

At the time of do this thing you need to follow specific task. Few of this are don’t directly call InitInstance. First use the implemented dllmodul.cpp application. This application is to be present on the setup folder of the MFC. Then use this process and at the end you might be able to solve this existing problem. The support staff of the official site will also help to solve the problem. The expert of that site will be providing the correct solution over this problem.