Thread: How to verify who called me?

How to verify who called me?

How many times of the day you happen to see calls ringing on your cell phone from n unknown number and how you react towards it? Do you ignore such calls or attend them as you can not afford to avoid them. How do you treat these calls? Do you put them all on blockage or do you switch off your own cell phone? There are many among us who deals with wrong calls in such manners like thy switch off their cell phones or landline phones, or they change their personal number so that they can get over of such nuisance calls.

If you are business related person and you can not afford to switch off your phone or to change your number so often or to avoid such calls, then what to do with these issues? Well you can have the number of options to figure out that who is calling you and for what? You need to first obtain sufficient knowledge about all the methods which can be used to find out the caller. You need to be in your limit like in time span and budgetary matters. After making all these researchers now you can adopt any method as per your needs.

Phone number look up was initially treated by legal activities which used to consume lots of time and money at the same time. But in severe circumstances even till today (like when you are having mysterious calls) people prefers to make things solved by judicial services. Then came the idea of using the telecommunication services of your network connection which can help you to find out the caller who is making you calls. Telecommunication companies take your few days like three to four days in order to react on any particular request.

The recent research to find out who is calling me on this number refers to the online sites. Online sites can be accessed through internet facility which is found throughout the place. You just need to make few clicks of the mouse and log on to any particular website. After that you will be provided with detailed information of the caller by entering its number or name into it. Learn more about who called me on
    Last edited by Maqbool; 01-07-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Re: How to verify who called me?

Hey thanks for making such a useful post which help me to know about the who called me. I have gone through the same and now i am having enough knowledge to work with the same. But i am expecting more from you. If you can then please let me know more about it in brief so that i can be confidant about it.