Thread: How can I set the Transparent checkbox on the property page?

How can I set the Transparent checkbox on the property page?

This particular forums has helped me help me out to fix the matter of mine. Well I wanted to know how can I make the checkbox transparent on the property page? I have found that it is working fine on the Dialog box but it becomes black on the property page? Anyone having any idea on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I set the Transparent checkbox on the property page?

I am unable to figure out what you are wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well tell me what do you mean by the transparent checkbox? Also can you post the some code which you have tried to get the requirement of yours? finally tell me which version of windows do you have installed on the computer of yours? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Well I let you know that the LMD Tools SE is free and simply works great. It is having the checkbox which is having the transparency property which you can use into the project of yours. I have also used the TLMDCheckbox with the transparency property enabled on the Delphi 7. You can get the above mentioned tool from the official website. You should simply download and install on the system of yours and see whether it is working or not.

If you are going to accept any alternative control which is JvXPCheckCtrls.pas with TJvXPCheckbox which is into the VCL library. As far I think it would be transparent if you are supposed to use the transparent theme in the project. It is quite big package which would add the VCL with the installation of the JVCL. It is a part of the XP control package which you cannot use the same as a standalone. So you should get the same from the official website and install the same on the computer of yours.

Well looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can use to get the requirement of yours. you should use the below mentioned code into the project of yours.
    Code:
    chkBox.Transparent = False
        chkBox.BackColor = Tab1(x).color
    here X is the tab page which has been contained by the checkbox.

I think you have to add the tabcontrolpage on the tabcontrol and simply add the checkbox on the tabcontrolpage. I let you know that the Transparency is managed for the controls by the TabControlPages into the project. Even you will not have any issue when you are using the Standard tab theme. In the situation when onenotecolor = true and it would be greyed for the tabcontrolpage.