Thread: How do i remove/uninstall quick heal

How do i remove/uninstall quick heal

I have install quickheal antivirus in my system and now i wish to remove it but i'm unable to uninstall my antivirus i don't no why i'm not able to remove it.I've also search online for some tips but failed to remove it. please suggest me some tips for uninstalling my antivirus, please help me.

Re: How do i remove/uninstall quick heal

First try to remove from control panel hope you have done that if not do this. go to control panel -change or remove program then you can see all the software that are installed on your system. select the antivirus name quickheal in that and click on change/remove it will ask a question for removing a antivirus click yes. now the antivirus get remove from your system.

If you are facing uninstallation problem then you have to follow some steps for uninstallation process which are as follows:
    1). click on root drive ie.. C drive and type hq*.* you will see hqstat.mnt and hqstat.mtl after some time you will find some file name hq386.win so delete it.
    2)go to program file and see the quickheal folder and delete or rename it.
    3)go to regedit - go to- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths then delete ACAPPAA.EXE, SCANNER.EXE & QUICKUP.EXE
    After doing this just restart your computer and your problem is solved.

If you are unable to remove quick heal antivirus then go to start-programs-quick heal group. Quick heal uninstaller will appear for deletion of reports. If you want to uninstall quick heal after some time then you can uncheck 'remove report files' otherwise proceed by pressing OK. It will ask you to restart your pc for changes to take effect.Restart your pc now your problem will get solved. If this does'nt work download quick heal cleaner from online it will remove all registry of quick heal from your system.