Thread: How to use Backup Mail Exchanger feature

How to use Backup Mail Exchanger feature

I especially resentment from the backup.Let me explain, I currently have two mail servers on both Exchange 2003 server installed on Windows 2003 server. My current backup solution is BackupExec v11d oriented. I turn on a full backup weekly and incremental the other days. But despite the fact that I do differentials during the week and little movement of data in a mail day (about 2-3GB) I am at times on these incredible backup mail servers. Basically: 2-3GB of data -> 7h-8h backup. Knowing that I enter the user mailboxes to save mail by mail for an easy restoration of data in case. So my request is: Do you use other software to backup your Exchange server and you know a backup software that handles can be better saving a mail server.
    Last edited by Vivan; 17-06-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Re: How to use Backup Mail Exchanger feature

BackupExec is nothing less than the others at this level But have you taken the option "Backup Exec Agent for Microsoft Exchange Server". This agent now includes continuous data protection for Exchange Server and revolutionizes the protection and restoration of data because it eliminates the daily backup window for Exchange backup jobs while allowing restoring messages, folders or mailboxes individuals in a few seconds. In addition, administrators no longer have to perform a backup of the mailbox (or MAPI), which significantly reduces the number of backups and time required to protect Exchange. The enhanced Exchange Agent enables granular restore from a single full backup, eliminating the need for multiple Exchange backups. This technology protects data and fast vital Exchange Server 2000, 2003 and 2007 while the application is online.

E-Mail Backup allows backup and restore your emails easily. The process is simple: select your email client, e-mails to keep and transfer everything to the media of your choice (DVD, CD, ZIP, USB, memory cards, etc..).

What this software offers:
    * Access to all operations within a single interface
    * The wizard to guide you from start to finish
    * The management of e-mail clients: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus Mail, TheBat, IncrediMail, PocoMail, NetscapeMessenger, OperaMail, Becky, AOL E-Mail and MobileOffice
    * The precise selection of data to backup: settings of accounts, records messages, signatures, message rules, address book and Internet Favorites
    * Automatic splitting backup if necessary.
    * The password protection of backup data
    * Reminders or automatic backups at intervals defined freely

You need to use EZ eMail Backup that allows you to plan the restoration of e-mail from your mailbox. It supports the e-mails, addresses, all messages in each folder and supports Outlook, Outlook Express and many other email clients. In addition, it saves your Internet Explorer favorites. The software is completely free.

Microsoft Outlook is the client the most popular email used by businesses and individuals. Equipped with the ability to store large amounts of data efficiently, Microsoft Outlook is used by many users to store large quantities of important data in addition to being a mere communication tool. However, the backup data stored in Outlook is a headache for most users, because few users know where to find the related files storing the personal information (such as ". Pst". "Dbx") and book address (". wab") used by Outlook to save. With our Backup Solution On-Demand, users can save data very simply by ticking a check box only. In addition to backing up and restoring large amounts of data in Outlook is no longer a headache because our technology In-File Delta has been the backup data files (eg Microsoft Outlook files. "PST") with the size up to 20GB an operation that can be completed in minutes, even on a slow Internet connection. Backup Microsoft Outlook has never been easier with our Backup Solution On-Demand.

I am using with Mail-to-date, leverage the power of direct marketing to acquire and retain your customers, at lower cost. Models combined with an attractive user-friendly layout enables to create hard-hitting mailings, on paper, e-mail and SMS. The invitation management, detailed statistics and innovative features make Mail to date the ideal partner for successful direct marketing.