Thread: How to compile Mdb file to exe file

How to compile Mdb file to exe file

Hi all,

I really make use of Access database written in stand-alone is the Microsoft Office Access specifically with this version of Access. I use of Access on the packaged software must pay attention to the some problem. Access packaged software is not able to write in your own Access database (. mdb or . mde) into a single executable file can run (*. exe).Second: Access Developer Edition of the packaged software is only one component only. so i want to know that how to compile Mdb file to exe file. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Mdb file to exe file will generate according to your request 3 different sizes of the Access Runtime version
    # only AccessRuntime
    # Including AccessRuntime and the Windows Installer program, and other database access components have IE4.1
    # Include all of the above elements plus IE5.1.
    Best of luck.

Compressed and packaged for database . mdb, . mde ) as well as your database to run the required documents, that is not in Access files, such as using your own background, attachments and so on.Finally so if you really need to publish your own database package, there is no need to use difficult to obtain the Access Developer, you only need the runtime version of Access and will be your own mdb file compression package on it. In other words, AccessRuntime itself inside the Office installation CD-ROM there, while the compression-packaged software is everywhere, for example, I would recommend WinRAR3.0. Check and reply.

I have come to the conclusion that if you want the development version of Access, but its use only to use one of the packaged tool, then you do not need to go hard to find in your software side had been able to complete the work outlined above. Access Runtime software on the specific location: Access Runtime 2002 in the OfficeXP CD to install the file the following position: CD-ROM drive letter: \ FILES \ MOD \ ACCESSRT.MSI. In the new machine to install Access Runtime 2002 still does not open after the preparation of a good database, mainly because they have not yet installed database access component. Check and reply.

To answer your first concern first, I advise that you give your database in Access97 format. That's bound to be easy to get to to almost all users.Secondly, if you expect your visitors to be database uninformed, then how do you wait for them to work out on the EXE file. It'll still be an Access file. Enhanced way is to create a shape kind of thing in VB or VC++ or Delphi, whatever you know and offer it as exe and the database as mdb. If you are disappearing to use VB or VC++, then don't use ADO for database connection. Use whichever DAO or a file DSN,.In that form of yours, you can do a GUI interface allow users to analysis data of database by just point and click and can also offer the option to add more data.