Thread: How to determine the website menu?

How to determine the website menu?

See I am not a hard core website developer but I want to know the how to establish the site menu. Because according to me these is the most important thing to attract the traffic on the website. If anybody can help me related to this topic I will really be thankful and I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: How to determine the website menu?

According to me the establishment of a website is like to write an article, first drawn up the outline, the article subject to clear and level of clarity. If the site structure is not clear, numerous contents are present but the contents are of East or West. Results will not only viewers see confused, expand and maintain their own web sites rather difficult. One more thing web site themes identified, and the collection and organization of a lot of relevant information content.

To be relevant, means the content present on the website should be relevant to the topic. The theme of your way to a certain Web site categories and use them as the main section. Theme part number in the total column to account is an absolute advantage. Such a site are remarkable professional, prominent theme, easy impressive.

There should be establishment of a recent update, or Site Guide sections. Set up a "last updated" section, is to take care of visitors often come to make your home more user-friendly. If the home contents of large, more layers and there is no search engine inside the station, set the "site Guide" section that can help first-time visitors quickly find the content they want. Set up columns can be two-way communication. Such as forums, message book, mailing lists and so on, will allow visitors to leave their information.

Establishment of downloading or FAQ sections

The network is characterized by information sharing. If you have set up information on the home page for download section, to facilitate visitors to download the required information. In addition, if User site regularly receives letters about the issue in a particular area, it is best to set up a section to answer frequently asked questions, both for the convenience of the User; you can save your more time.