Thread: Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

Hello, while executing my php script I am getting following line of error on my every page.
    Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

What does it mean? Can anyone give me details about it. Is this error is regarding any thread which is declared as global or something?

Re: Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

Hello, I have come to know that this is not an error in your code but it is actually a bug in the latter PHP/MySQL release. This bug is appeared when the MySQL's InnoDB database storage engine's connection handlers not able to decrement the server's thread count while exiting from the thread. If you want to fix or solve this problem then you need to move to PHP Server API from CGI/FastCGI to ISAPI. I think this will solve your problem.

You are getting the Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit. Then you can make use of the following Solution:

The error which you are getting is denotes that MySQL threads are not exiting correctly. This can happen due to different reasons and all of them requires different result. This indicates that the MySQL instance on this machine is not running correctly, So, you need to solve this with the help of any IT technical person. That only solve your problem as it is needed to take look at your installed applications.

Same problem had been encountered by me and then come to know that the error "Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit" is not a error, but it is a bug. This is bug from the libmysql.dll library. This can be solved if you simply replace the copy from 5.2.2 with the one from 5.2.1. So, you will able to solve this problem if you follow this instruction. You can able to get this copy on internet without any cost. So, just use it and solve your problem.

To solve this error permanently you need to follow the steps below:

• First go to the folder where the PHP is installed.
    • Rename libmysql.dll to libmysql.bad
    • Now download the PHP 5.2.1 binary from internet and extract it.
    • Now copy the libmysql.dll from this folder to the PHP installation folder.
    • Restart your web server save the changes.

You are getting the Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit which is actually the bug from the PHP 5.2.2 and you need to switch over to PHP 5.2.1 to solve this problem. So, just click on the link below to solve your problme.

PHP 5.2.1

Download PHP 5.2.1 and uninstall the PHP 5.2.2 from your computer. Then again install the PHP 5.2.1 to solve this bug.