Thread: Increased file size

Increased file size

Hi ,

Recently i have developed a web site for the business use, but my problem starts with the issue that when i design it more friendly by adding some image. The web site is doing great with the looks but the problem is with the file size.
    Now the file size of the same is increased. before it was just 15 kb but now it become the exactly triple of that i.e. 50 kb. Is this will leave any effect on SERPs or do i have to reduce some codes to decrease the file size?

Thanks in advance

Re: Increased file size

Hey,

I think that this is because you might have use the the tables the index file. Which is consider as the negative SEO affect if they are used not used for the presentation of the file.Tables are taken in consideration of the HTML only to display data in tabular format but the border size set to the zero will leave the designer with good hold on the layout. Just check which one is not useful and remove that to reduce the size of the file.

thanks

Hello,

Actually the table are considerd as slow by most of the browser, browser decide upon the table by fetching the text from the table. Even a CSS can not solve the issue of the slow table because it also uses the same. This problem can be sorted out by keeping the each row with the separate table which can cause some sort of the alignment issue but most of the browser support the data in the tabular which is still problem.

Hope it will help you.

Hey,

If you are facing the problem with the file size, it must be because of the graphical layout which increases the file size by using the image if you remove the image from the site then it will automatically reduce the file size or you can try out another way just cut the layout without using the table and the css.

Hope you got the solution with it...