Thread: How to set the defaultipgateway object which is not a collection

How to set the defaultipgateway object which is not a collection

I am helpless in this matter when I search for Default Gateway and net mask, what it is? and where do I find out on my system, I am till now assuming that every computer has FTP setup that to enable it with our system, Please also let me know what is IP Sub netting Term in Networking. I think the only way to get it is to use WMI, and I have no experiencing in doing that.

Re: How to set the defaultipgateway object which is not a collection

Had you decided how you want to handle the situation where multiple IP addresses are defined on the same adapter? Returns a value of 0 (zero) for a successful completion when a reboot is not required, 1 (one) for a successful completion when a reboot is required, and any other value if there is an error.Load the tool and set Code Language to VB .Net from the Code Language menu. The issue you run into is that the foreach statement.

In the drop down called Classes (Dynaminc or Static) select "Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration.

This method only works when the Network Interface Card (NIC) is in the static IP mode. I'm seeing the same thing in my CSV file. How can we get the actual address to show up?

Replace the consolewrite with the variable or form control you want to store the parameter in. Assigns a value that ranges from 1 to 9999, which is used to calculate the fastest and most reliable routes. The values of this parameter correspond with the values in the DefaultIPGateway parameter. I try to create DefaultIPGateway and DNSServerSearchOrder properties in a Win32_NetWorkAdapterConfiguration object.

It appears that getting "Win32_NetworkAdapter" remotely on a win2000 server does not have the "NetConnectionID" property. I am understanding your request correctly, you could add a line at the top to create the 'WScript.Network' object and then use the 'oWNT.MapNetworkDrive "X:", "\\server\share"' syntax to map the drive.