Thread: How to develop java application for Blackberry device

How to develop java application for Blackberry device

Is it possible to develop an application for Blackberry mobile device, This is because earlier i have tried an game application for java platform mobile device and it work fine on the Nokia cell phone and now this time I wanted to try for the blackberry device, and also let me know that whether an application developed (in java)for a particular blackberry mobile device works for all the other blackberry mobile devices.

Re: How to develop java application for Blackberry device

JumpStart Program for RIM Blackberry Application development is a packaged service to ISVs and System Integrators who need help getting started with their application development. Ever since the dawn of the Blackberry Software Development Kit, businesses have started developing custom applications for blackberries. Blackberry has become a vital part of many corporate networks including IT, financial, travel and government networks.

Although most mobile platforms provide IDEs to create Basic applications, Business Application Development Leveraging the new acclerometer and dedicated graphics hardware with the Blackberry Storm, we can take the gaming on the mobile phone to a whole new level. The major feature in Blackberry platform is Real time Live Push alerts & its Browsed based rich internet architecture.

In Blackberry J2ME native applications which can run off the Java virtual machines on the different Blackberry models. Black berry, RIM developments, Research In Motion, Blackberry Application Development, VOIP Solutions for RIM Phones, Expense Management Application, Messenger for Mobile, Archive Solutions, a reference architecture and a software platform for development of robust and scalable enterprise applications on the Blackberry.