Thread: Microsoft charging separately for Surface 2 keyboard

Microsoft charging separately for Surface 2 keyboard

Microsoft has finally released its new Surface 2 tablet. This time the specification looks more better and the tablet has great looks. The model which I saw was with a good cover on the backside. At the end of its review it was mentioned that we have to play separately to get the cover. I thought this was attached to it. The cover also has a nice keyboard which is very thin and amazing this time. Is this true.

Re: Microsoft charging separately for Surface 2 keyboard

I had seen that. I thought they would atleast give the cover for free. Now we will have to spend a extra amount in buying the keyboard. Does anyone knows the cost. I want the cost separately for both.

The keyboard is actually a kind of accessory which is sold separately.This was also done before. Even Apple does not provide much stuff with its device. You have to buy everything separately. The keyboard here is more unique and better. It has sleek design and ultra thin look. Microsoft has plays the keys well which make typing extremely easy. It is a sleek wireless keyboard that come with a pad also. Well it is a docking station. It is actually designed to work with the pro edition of Microsoft surface. Microsoft has always keep the price really high. They are not going to go ahead with any affordable series in the market I think. $649 os charged for the Surface 2 version. Compare to the older edition the new one is more sleek and better. It has a set of nice key placement with smooth interface and amazing touch support.

The tablet is more amazing this time. I had seen the preview which was great.But I am not happy with the price. Till yet Microsoft has not done any changes in the cost of old version. They still remain costly. People are having good alternative here. Like the Android.