Thread: Mobile below Rs.15,000 with 8 Megapixel Camera

Mobile below Rs.15,000 with 8 Megapixel Camera

Which mobile is good below Rs.15,000 that offers minimum 8 Megapixel back camera. I am looking for a decent android device here. My primary requirement is camera. Later on other things comes like internal storage, android OS and other stuff. I found Micromax Canvas 2 A110 as only a decent device in my price range. While others are too costly. Is buying Canvas 2 will be better or I should go with some other brands which will be more cheaper. Camera features are must here.

Re: Mobile below Rs.15,000 with 8 Megapixel Camera

The cheapest mobile with 8MP camera is Fly F41. This device is not having a great output but from camera point of view it is cheap and also it gives a decent camera output. The price range that you had mentioned the best device according to me will be Nokia Lumia 710 and Sony Ericsson Ray. The cost of Lumia is Rs.14,999 while Ray comes for Rs.15,099. Both features 8 MP camera. Lumia is a Windows phone. And the camera output of all Nokia devices is a great compare to any other.

Just recently a new mobile was launched at a price of Rs.13,499. This device has 12MP camera. The model is Celkon A119 Signature HD. It is a android device and I think this is really better than Canvas HD. The phone features a LED flash and auto-focus also. The front camera of this device is 3MP. It has the latest android OS JellyBean. It is a complete smartphone with a nice 5inch screen. So from camera and from features point of view the mobile is great. You can buy this.

I am not really happy with the camera performance of many android devices. The reason lies with camera functionality. For example camera is Nokia Lumia 920, works far more better compare to other devices. Manufacturers does not really care about the camera output. There is a long list of mobile phones I can give under the price of Rs.15,000. One of them is XOLO A-800. This is yet another impressive device that offers you a decent output in camera and android features.

Leaving other brands aside, if you are looking for reliable performance then just check for Nokia Lumia 710. This is the best device. It is not having Android. It works on Windows OS.The cost of this device is just Rs.12,999/-. It has a 5MP camera only but still the image output is much better. And as it is a branded phone, there is nothing to worry about the battery or the performance. Compare to others this phone gives you 8 GB internal memory with HD recording.

My friend has Sony Ericsson Ray. The device has 8MP camera with decent output. Compare to Canvas, the camera output of Ray is much better. In devices like Canvas there is a problem with low light. The image is more dark.

The only negative point of Ray is that it is having Android Gingerbread V2.3 Operating System. It is not having ICS or JellyBean. While at the cost of Rs.14,999 you can also buy other devices like Huawei Ascend, Karbon A30, etc which are superior in OS and hardware.

If we talk about best camera quality then there are devices like Sony Xperia S, Galaxy S3, Nokia 808, HTC One X, etc. This devices are worth to buy due to outstanding camera features. And they are above your price range. 8MP camera is getting common in smartphones.

But what is really matters is appropriate optimization. If the camera is not optimized you will not get a greater output. Low light is one of the most common bug which you cannot ignore.