Thread: I found IPod Touch, How do I return It back to owner

I found IPod Touch, How do I return It back to owner

Hello everyone, Last night my Brother going to Pub and at Pub he found Apple IPod touch from there. I felt really bad about him bringing it at home and I ask him why you didn’t just give it to Pub Counter and Worker. He said, I try to find owner of iPod but nobody knows about IPod and owner. IPod has a password on it so could not look at for contact number or any other detail .I really felt bad because before a 5-6 month ago I myself lost my Iphone 3G-S at local train when I was coming to home from my college. My dad was shouted on me. Now, I want to return it back to his owner. So what can I do for that? Any help

Re: I found IPod Touch, How do I return It back to owner

That was so nice of it because you are trying for give it back to his owner. You are great. I also found blackberry curve but it is easy for me to give it back to his owner. I got call from owner and after some conversion and verification I give him my address to get his phone back. You cannot do this because your brother gets IPod not a phone. I think go to that pub from where you got and talk to pub manager if someone looking for lost IPod and give your contact detail to manager if somebody come in feature then they can contact you. And if somebody contact you and looking for it then ask him a password to unlock iPod and if he know correct password give it back to them otherwise they are fake or liar.

Hey, That’s really wonderful you trying to return it back to owner and you are great Human being. i really happy if do some help for you. I think first connect IPod to ITunes and find serial number and call make call to apple support canter they will give you detail of owner. if you Don’t get help on phone. You take it to Apple store and they look up the serial number. With help of serial number you get detail of who is purchase it? and from where it is purchase? how the payment is done is it cash or card? If IPod is purchased by credit card or register his bank account on Apple store then definitely got detail of owner. Although if it was not purchase by credit card or not register in iTunes store then bring it back with you instead of putting to there. Leave note to store manager if someone looking for that serial number of IPod then they will contact you. And if somebody contact you and looking for it then ask him a password to unlock iPod and if he know correct password then after doing verification give it back to them.

I lost my three phones together from my laptop bag in college canteen. I am totally scared because it is big loss. My dad too much shouted on me and even not give me a new phone for few months. I cannot get it back till now because all the guys are not good like you. If it IPod Touch is 4G and have install Find Me application on it. Then they Guys are definitely find you by tracking GPS position of IPod. So, I think you need to inform to local Police station for your safety. And make sure IPod is on Switch On mode because tracker needs a device turn on for tracking. By this Application they find exact position of IPod get back it.