Thread: Drivers for mT6627 or DUBAO 538 phone

Drivers for mT6627 or DUBAO 538 phone

Hey guys I have got this phone and I was looking for some drivers for this phone. so when I connected the phone to check out for some drivers a strange thing happened out there. The system detected it as new hardware found MT 6627 and I got to see a found new hardware wizard. On clicking next I was advised to download some new drivers for this wizard for which I agreed and proceeded ahead. Now after proceeding it did not download any kind of drivers at all and now every time I start the system I get the found new hardware wizard and it stays out there. Well that’s not a problem, the problem is of the drivers I was not able to install it. So can you all tell me where would I be able to get the drivers for this phone. I know this is a phone which hasn’t made its name yet. So that’s why it is a tough task searching for the drivers of this particular device.

I am quite sure that you all guys would be having some knowledge about the same. From where will I get the drivers and all. So that’s what I want to know from you? Can you suggest me some appropriate links where I can get the downloadable drivers or if you all send me some driver links even that would be better for me. So I am awaiting for the replies from your side. Do mention it accordingly.

re: Drivers for mT6627 or DUBAO 538 phone

I am here to help you out of the situation I have got some drivers for you in the form of attachments which is given below. Do check them out first and tell me whether it was useful for you. If you do some research in and around gsmforums, xda developers you will get the information of all the drivers there itself. I don’t know if this china phone has any official website of its own to check out the drivers. Anyways do have a look at the drivers that i have given, that’s all I have for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files