Thread: How to connect iPad 3 to pc?

How to connect iPad 3 to pc?

Hello friends, I have purchased the new iPad 3 and I want to ask that how can I connect my iPad 3 to computer and make use of my computer as server. If you can provide me some information about this then I will be thankful for that.

Re: How to connect iPad 3 to pc?

Sorry but I don’t understand that you want to make use of your PC as server in what way. If you want then you can make use of the iTunes Home Sharing and this will be used for the iTunes content while the PC as well as the wifi is connected with the similar wi-fi network. And you will be able to sync the ipad with the iTunes by connecting them through wifi.

For users of iPad, iPad “computer transfer” is the best option intended for iPad transfer to your computer. With this transfer, you will be able to transfer videos, music, photos and file folders from iPad to computer for backup. In addition to support transfer iPad computer, computer software can also transfer files to the local disk of your iPad instead of iTunes software as a multi-functional. This is the best that I can recommend you and you can surely try with this.

Don’t you have the iTunes installed in your computer? I think you don’t have this and so asking this question. Anyways, just install the iTunes in your computer and you will be able to connect the ipad with the computer via iTunes.

OK, you own an iPad and do not know how to transfer your photos, videos, PDF documents from your computer to your iPad? This transfer can be done through iTunes, but there are programs, such as 4Videosoft iPad Manager which allow you to transfer files across the iPad in a single click. Jusbt search for this and install that on your computer. I am sure that it will be very easy for you to do the transfer and all the other stuff with this. You can also checkout for other similar applications.

For those who need to connect remotely, both WiFi and 3G in, on their Mac or PC, the application iTap VNC is an excellent choice. This is a universal application, can be installed on any iDevice. To connect remotely, must do the following:
    • Mac: from System Preferences, Sharing and access to further enable Screen Sharing.
    • Windows: we will need to install the VNC Server component. There are various software and one of them is TightVNC (free).

Even when connected to a Mac / PC under 3G coverage, the quality turns out to be good (although this depends greatly on the speed provided by your service provider).

TeamViewer HD can be used to control computers remotely with the Apple iPad tablet. You can Access your home computer from a distance. The HD output benefited significantly from the larger space of the iPad, because the display can be remotely controlled PCs and no longer scaled down to the small screen of the iPhone. Home users can use TeamViewer free HD as before.

The TeamViewer remote maintenance is one of the most popular solutions for Windows PC and Mac. For private users, the offer is free and the software does not even necessarily be installed in order to use them. It also just double click the EXE file to start the service, which connects to enter a user ID and password to another computer.

I am using the iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad. the VNC viewer can be used for accessing remote machines now being applied by the iPad. The remote maintenance app for Mac and PC, however, requires the installation of a helper program.

There are two modes by which you can connect the iPad 3 to pc. One is with the cable connection and other is the bluetooth. Cable connection is very easy to make. You will just need to have a compatible cable. and for the bluetooth connection, you will have to connect then device wirelessly. Problem with connection wireless is that the transmission will be very poor a compared to the wired connection.