Thread: Toolkits for HTC One X?

Toolkits for HTC One X?

Are there any toolkits released for this phone. I know that toolkits are not available officially for the phone but is there anyone over here who makes toolkits for the phone? that’s what I want to ask from you all, any idea from where I can get the toolkit then do tell me about it as soon as possible. Would be great to hear it from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly guys.

Re: Toolkits for HTC One X?

Dude I happened to check XDA and there was a guy named as hasoon2000 who is known for making toolkits for the phone. so if you want then you can go out there and ask that guy for making toolkits for your phone as well. Would be a great idea, what say dude?

Re: Toolkits for HTC One X?

Wow!

If it turns out to be then do refer me as well. even I would like to have a toolkit for this phone as well. well I would like to know what kind of tools would be there In it. what would be the price of that toolkit and any other information that you have on the toolkit then do refer me as well.

Even I want to have a toolkit as soon as possible for my phone. that’s what I want.