Thread: Cannot connect website which use ssl connection in Nokia Asha 303

Cannot connect website which use ssl connection in Nokia Asha 303

Recently I have bought Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone and it is very nice mobile phone. I am facing one problem with loading websites which use Secure connection (SSL). When I try to load websites like facebook which uses secure connection at that time I get "Unable to establish secure connection. Check phone's date and security settings". How to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot connect website which use ssl connection in Nokia Asha 303

I have gone through your problem and I will first suggest you to go to the settings and after going in to the settings you have to select time and date setting. Now after that you have to check auto update of time is turned on or not? if it is not turned on then you have to turn it on and after that check whether your problem get solved or not?

If you get same issue even after trying above idea then you should delete all the internet setting from your mobile phone and then restart your mobile phone. after restarting the mobile phone get internet settings from your operator service again and then check whether it makes any difference or not? I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Well after reading your solution I have checked auto update time setting and it was tuned on auto update time but that does not make any difference. Now after that i have also try to solve this issue by removing internet settings and adding it again but after that also problem does not get solved. What should I do to solve this?

I will suggest you to take tha backup of all the data from your Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone and after that you have perform factory reset in your device. After doing factory reset you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not?