Thread: Nokia Asha 303 not able to connect to internet.

Nokia Asha 303 not able to connect to internet.

As I found this phone to be good enough for usual purposes, I made a purchase and there was everything ok with it. But after few days it came to my concern that I was not able to make any connection on the FB application or any other application for that matter connect through WI-FI. still I am also asked to connect whether I wish for connect by means of wireless or else packet data and I prefer the wireless alternative, and the application is not able to connect. Other applications don't even give me this opportunity to decide and they attempt by making use of the packet data connection. I really don't know that to do. I updated the phone's software to the newest version because I thought it was a software problem. Can you suggest me about this issue.

re: Nokia Asha 303 not able to connect to internet.

I'm having similar issue and need s to be sorted out. It is frequently disconnecting from WIFI. When I tend to connect the WIFI, and then enter the browser an din some period of time it disconnects. Are you having some suggestions regarding the same. In addition to this, I am also not able to watch internet clips on this phone. Can you assist me. I have downloaded the Flash player lite, but when I attempt to install it I am receiving with an error: Unsupported file format. Please provide me some suggestions.

I made a buy of this phone in recent days and the purpose of this buy was that i thought i could make use of those some applications. And according to me, this could be an issue just for the phones that are designed for certain regions. i suppose the software could be diverse or this applies to all of them. So could be some software issues and if they wish for to activate data packages so the apps could work in your case.

While nokia tries to place this phone as high-end characteristic phone, they should let all of applications that pre-installed so that they are able to connect by means of Wi-Fi which will make this phone become further accepted. as well, they should insert aptitude to permit this phone to carry out multi-tasking or else task switchable.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 not able to connect to internet.

In this case as you are concerned with the issue I would like to identify if somebody tried to set the Chat, Email along with other social apps by means of the requested Gprs/3G connection, as well as then tried to run these Apps by means of WiFi. perhaps, it wants just for the setup.so hope this answer helps you in your issue.