Thread: Not able to add new account to access the market in Ematic Funtab Tablet

Not able to add new account to access the market in Ematic Funtab Tablet

I have recently bought Ematic Funtab Tablet and the problem that I am facing with it is that I am not able to add new google accounts in order to access the market, I have tried using the APPOKE market that is preinstalled but then I am not able to create an account for the same as well, when I am trying to login then I am getting an error message saying that there is something wrong with the connection but then I am not having any issues in browsing the browser, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Not able to add new account to access the market in Ematic Funtab Tablet

I have recently bought Ematic Funtab Tablet and the problem that I am facing with it is that I am not able to add new google accounts in order to access the market, I have tried using the APPOKE market that is preinstalled but then I am not able to create an account for the same as well, when I am trying to login then I am getting an error message saying that there is something wrong with the connection but then I am not having any issues in browsing the browser, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    I have been facing the same issue and it has just been a week since I have bought Ematic Funtab Tablet, I don’t know what all is the issue about, I have tried contacting the ematic via email but then I have not yet got any response from them, I really doubt if we will be able to use the android market, anyways I will like to know if anyone find a workaround that we can try out to get it going.

I have checked about the same and I have found that the model that you both are having is not having access to the google android market and you will have to use the preinstalled Appoke market but then even it is said to be limited and so, anyways the best thing that you can try out here is add Amazon market to you device it won’t take much time to get downloaded, just check it out. Best of luck.

Even I was going to suggest you the same, the Ematic is not having a license from Google and that is the reason that they are not able to acess the Google services, but then one can use the below alternate apps:
    • Appoke
    • SlideMe
    • AppsLib

But then I think that the Amazon will be the best as the one has suggested above and it is quite compatible as well.