Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad T series order and delivery experience

Lenovo ThinkPad T series order and delivery experience

Now this thread has nothing to do with any personal issue or negative or possible experience with the Lenovo Thinkpad products. Neither I am here to share any of my experience of thoughts.

This thread has been completely meant for the Lenovo T series users, and its
    regarding your T series order and delivery experience which you people have came across. More precisely it’s related to the experience of order and shipment of the product. Obviously all the customer cannot have same experience, maybe some went through worst one where as some got the best service. Just wanted to know your view and opinions with respect to the delivery of the product.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad T series order and delivery experience

Sorry for starting the post with a negative but the fact is that I had a worst and a rollercoaster kind of experience with Lenovo.

Actually I ordered my Lenovo T520 on December 31 2011, the first approximate date given to me was 15th January 2012. You will not believe today is 13th February and I have not yet got the delivery of the product. Already the dates has been postponed and shifted some 3 or 4 time, every time I call up the support center they say that the delivery was postponed due to some so and so reason and then they give me some another date saying that this will the final date of delivery. But as usual the order cancels. It’s really disappointing and unexpected from Lenovo.

I can’t believe this; I don’t think this would have happened with you. If it’s really your case then I might be lucky to get my thinkpad delivered within over a week.

Yes when I ordered a thinkpad T410, the order was delivered within 7 days. In fact I was told by them that the delivery will exactly take 8 to 10 days but they delivered it in just 7 days. Very much satisfied with their work.

Yesterday I received a mail from Lenovo saying that the thinkpad which I have ordered and which was suppose to get deliver on 15th February 2012 is postponed due to the product got out of stock.

The most irritating thing was that they didn’t mention the alternate date on which they will be delivering the order instead they said that they will be mailing me the estimate date of delivery in the next mail. I am so annoyed, they mean that now I will have to first wait for their mail then for the delivery. I was desperately in need of a thinkpad by 20th February as I was going out of station for an important meeting but now think either I will have to cancel the meeting or else the order.

I guess I will cancel the order and go for some other company’s product instead of waiting for their mails.

After reading out the above posts I am feeling too guilty and also I guess I did a huge mistake. You know just yesterday I ordered for T520, now it will be very much interesting to see how long it will take them to place the delivery at my place. The estimate they have given me is 25th February 2012. But I don’t have any issue even if they delay the order because I am already using a Toshiba laptop and I am not in a hurry to use T520.