Thread: How Wikitude works on Blackberry Bold 9900?

How Wikitude works on Blackberry Bold 9900?

I purchased Blackberry Bold 9900. I am getting confused with Wikitude. I could not find out how some of the feature this particular phone is working. How can I figured out where is the tweets location and person was physically when they have posted. Let me know if you are having any useful information on the same.

Re: How Wikitude works on Blackberry Bold 9900?

I wanted to tell you that Wikitude would give you Augmented Reality in terms of both live direct or indirect view of the physical and real world environment who elements were augmented by the computer generated sensory input such as that of sound, video, graphics or the GPS data. It is associated with the more general concept which is called as mediated reality where view of reality has been modified. The number of world represents the total number of events that are near of you.

The Wikitude brower is divided into three views. All views are combined into digital compass and it will give you idea of events which are in relation with you. if you have seen the top circle at the left corner then you can also see the real-time distance as well as directional feedback which are actually moves for the position. By using this you can get busy in your area would give you totally different results which has been dependent on world which you are interacting with. The second view would be the map view which can be removed and it will display all the contacts in that world in the range which you are specify.
    In third view you will get the list of all the events which are touching the link. As you click on it you will get a popup box which give additional information. The last option would give you notification that you are connected with Wikitude chat.

I am not sure about the thing that is how Wikitude is changing which are based on the location but you can always select and scroll down through the list. You can click on world map to add the same on your homepage.

The basic concept is that it allows the user to interact with the physical environment when they are able to access the additional information from the various feeds in the real time into your are moving around. If you are looking for the location on the basis of feeds then position of the restaurant would not be changed but it should not make any affect on calibrating until and unless your device into a holster.