Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 freezes randomly

Nokia Lumia 800 freezes randomly

I have recently bought Nokia Lumia 800 and it has just been 3 week but then it has suddenly started freezing and getting unresponsive without the display and the only solution that I am left after is rebooting the phone, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well??

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 freezes randomly

I have recently bought Nokia Lumia 800 and it has just been 3 week but then it has suddenly started freezing and getting unresponsive without the display and the only solution that I am left after is rebooting the phone, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well??
    Even I have been facing the same and I have noticed that even after freezing I am able to feel the vibration of the Windows button but then I am not able to do anything, by now I have been trying out the reboot but then since yesterday I have done reset for three times but then it is just not making any difference, the phone is still getting freeze randomly without letting me identify the cause of the same, even I wanted to know if there is a workaround that I can try out to solve the issue??

You can count me in as well for this issue, I doubt that there is a solution for the same I have been trying to reset the phone by pressing down the Volume Down and Power buttons but then it is still not making any difference and after reset as well it gets freeze.I have found that when the phone gets freeze when it is warm I am not very sure if that is the cause of it but then I have just noticed the same, is there any other method that I can try out??

You both have tried out the soft reset method, I think that you can give a try to the hard reset method as well, just try it out and see if it is helping or not.

I have tried out the same as well but then it is still not making any difference, I think that this is some kind of hardware issue rather than a software issue because no matter what solution I am trying out the issue is the same, I just wanted to know if this issue can be solved after updating to the latest software version and so? Is there anyone who has tried it out and has solved the issue??

I won’t recommend you to do the same because I have found a no of people having issues after updating the software of the Nokia Lumia 800 but then if you want then you can try out the same, Just go through the below threads and check out the issues that others are facing: