Thread: No response from the customer care after booking Aakash tablet

No response from the customer care after booking Aakash tablet

I have recently booked Aakash Ubislate tablet. There is no response from Aakash customer care support on when I am getting the tablet. They told me that I will get in this month but they didn’t call me. I have the Booking ID. My booking ID is nk757065. Can anyone help me?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: No response from the customer care after booking Aakash tablet

Yes friend, I can understand your issue. As far as I know no one has got the Aakash tablet. Once the delivery of it will be started, you will get your tablet. Keep the confirmation mail with you for future proof in which your Booking ID is listed. Do not show your booking ID to anyone as it is very confidential.

When you booked Aakash Ubislate tablet from the Datawind’s official website you have got an pre booking id in your email inbox or on your mobile. That booking id should be posted on the Datawind’s official website’s information booking status to know exactly when you will get your tablet.

I will suggest you should call Aakash tablet service centre no. they will ask your booking id no and when you will inform your booking ID then they will instantly tell your booking status. Aakash tablet service centre no- 1800-180-2-180.

I posted my booking ID on Datawind’s official website’s information booking status and they informed me that I will get the tablet as soon as possible in this month itself. I am happy now that I am going to get the tablet very soon. Thanks a lot guys for your suggestions. Highly appreciated.