Thread: How to transfer Preinstalled Application and Games in my memory card of Nokia C2-03

How to transfer Preinstalled Application and Games in my memory card of Nokia C2-03

I got this phone some days back and I recently installed a new 8GB memory card in my phone. So I want all the pre installed applications as well as games transferred in my memory card. Do you all know how to do that, I did try transferring it from my side but that was not possible at all. So that’s when I decided to take some professional help and hence I am consulting you all. If you all have some help for me then do give some solutions.

I need some urgent response from you all as I have to get started with the phone as soon as possible.

Re: How to transfer Preinstalled Application and Games in my memory card of Nokia C2-03

Guys you will be happy to know that I have all the apps of that particular model in my pc now what I will do is give you a link download it and transfer it from your pc to your memory card. Its so easy. So here is the link http://199.91.154.32/x31s3486m2bg/vr...c203+files.rar for you.

Re: How to transfer Preinstalled Application and Games in my memory card of Nokia C2-03

Ok but isn’t there any manual method or some way by which I would be able to do that, do you have any replies for the same. I mean isn’t there any option in the phone by which I would be able to transfer the apps and games in the memory card? Isn’t there any step?

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    Ok but isn’t there any manual method or some way by which I would be able to do that, do you have any replies for the same. I mean isn’t there any option in the phone by which I would be able to transfer the apps and games in the memory card? Isn’t there any step?
    Yes you can directly do that by going to any folder which you want in the options you will be getting an option to move, select the target folder and you would be able to move it in the destination folder. So do that, I am surprised you were not even knowing this. Have you tried anything from your end or not.

Well I have a similar problem like yours so what I want to say is that I had all that applications stored in a memory card which is of 2GB. Now I changed it to 4GB. Now its showing that "Application not found on this memory card. Insert original memory card." Now I don’t understand what kind of statement is this and I am not able to get any application.

Can you give me some solution for this, please!

Hoping to hear it from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotas View Post
    Well I have a similar problem like yours so what I want to say is that I had all that applications stored in a memory card which is of 2GB. Now I changed it to 4GB. Now its showing that "Application not found on this memory card. Insert original memory card." Now I don’t understand what kind of statement is this and I am not able to get any application.

Can you give me some solution for this, please!

Hoping to hear it from you all.
    For sure they would be in phone memory hence that’s the reason why you are getting to see such kind of statement. Anyways this problem can be solved by reinstalling your firmware and you can do that by using nokia ovi suite.

I hope this time you will get the perfect solution for the same.

Gosh! My phone is dead I tried re installing the firmware from the ovi store and my phone is not working at all. I followed your solution and now I am stuck in this position. What do you all have to say now, please get me out of this mess.

OK seems you were doing it for the first time and hence got in a mess. Well the only suggestion that I can give you now is show it to the nokia priority center and only they can fix it now. All the best!