Thread: How to enable Auto key lock function in Nokia 5500

How to enable Auto key lock function in Nokia 5500

I have recently bought a brand new Nokia 5500 sport phone having version 9.1 of the Symbian operating system , the phone has 2MP camera and the battery life is much long overall I have experience a great performance from the phone but the problem I am facing with this phone is that I don’t know how to enable the auto keylock function in this phone , and I have also downloaded the keylock software from Symbian website but I think that software is not compatible with the Nokia 5500,if anyone having information regarding this issue then please help me.

Re: How to enable Auto key lock function in Nokia 5500

Most of the Symbian phone from Nokia with the built-in Auto lock function and you are using the Nokia 5500 sport phone and want the Auto lock function in your phone then you can download the auto lock application this application has great features like automatic start up when the phone is turned on ,to lock your home screen, automatic key lock ,and you can download it for free, you have to download Auto Lock V1.1for S60 3rd and 5th edition as your Nokia 5500 sport is compatible with this application.

If you are using the Nokia 5500 sport phone then you can enable the auto lock function by following this steps first go to phones then select tools and utilities then select general ,and finally choose auto lock from general and you are done with the auto lock function

If you cannot enable the auto key lock function on your Nokia 5500 sport phone I would like to suggest you to download the auto lock 1.1 and you can easily download it directly from your phone web browser from Symbian website and this application is compatible with your phone and this autolock software is virus free and this application simply allows you to automatically lock the keypad on your phone as you want

I would like to suggest you to download auto key lock software for your Nokia 5500 from the services that I have mentioned below this software is compatible with your phone and you can down load this software from rapid share , mega upload, media fire, torrent you can download from any of the services this all are trusted services